JKO ARMY SERVICE IS ONE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PLATFORMS THAT PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AS A RESPECTED SOURCE FOR ONLINE DISTRIBUTED LEARNING AND TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES.
During their career in the U.S. Army, the soldiers need to enrich their knowledge and upgrade their education level to keep up with their demanding jobs and world situations. The JKO, Joint Knowledge Online, can be one of the best options. They can benefit from various JKO Army learning and training courses.
What is Joint Knowledge Online (JKO)?
The Department of Defense (DoD) says that Joint Knowledge Online, or simply JKO, is a unique yet advanced source for the Army’s online joint learning and training. JKO is an authoritative basis for distributed online knowledge-sharing and learning for military members, civilians, and online training staff.
1. JKO Army Team
JKO army learning platform consists of highly active and dedicated professionals in the education and training fields. They develop and provide not only modern but also effective instructional materials and models.
2. JKO Army Technology
JKO is a joint staff system designed especially for fulfilling the annual training requirements. It has an up-to-date and accessible structural design with automatic adaptation to many different evolving needs.
JKO Army’s distributed learning system combines the government’s standard products and commercial standardized interfaces in more technical detail. The purpose is to cut back on the total operational cost while improving the sharing of instructional content and digital training via standardized, non-proprietary capability.
3. JKO Army Learning Resources
Thanks to the JKO modern technology, in this case, authorized users can benefit from media-rich and interactive web-based courses that mostly are user-friendly, flexible, and adjustable. The following are other JKO learning and training recourses:
- Simulations in small groups
- Small team exercises in customized and comprehensive scenarios
- Training materials specific to area language and culture
- Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education
What Are JKO Army Features?
JKO Army capability provides the following web-based learning and training features:
- 24-hour and 7-day worldwide access to the online distributed courses available on army classified and unclassified networks, as well as a mobile device.
- A learning content management system (LCMS) software.
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction courses (Level II and higher).
- Role-based access, allowing segmented users to access the database of JKO courses.
- Distributed and desktop-based small group exercises.
- Free JKO Mobile app for Android and iOS mobile phones, as well as tablet users.
- JKO Course Builder, a web-based courseware development tool with HTML5 capability.
- Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant courseware development, conversion, and hosting.
JKO is used by the DoD personnel and organizations to access the resources for mandatory or self-paced development as preparation for joint missions or simply training drills. In other words, the JKO Army learning platform offers a continuous opportunity for career-long professional development to its members.
If you want to access JKO Army Website, you can be accessed through this link: https://jko.jten.mil