AUTHORIZED USERS CAN ACCESS JKO 24/7 FROM ANY REGISTERED DEVICE. TO DO SO, THEY NEED TO HAVE ACTIVE ACCOUNTS, CACS, OR VA PIVS FOR JKO ARMY LOGIN.
Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) is a web-based service that allows its registered members to access sources for online learning courses, training, curricula, and communities. Simply with JKO Army login, the Department of Defense organizations and other affiliated stakeholders can utilize JKO to pursue their educational needs and further professional improvement.
JKO Account and Access
- For authorized users can log into the JKO system with their active account. They can go to the JKO army login official site here, and then enter their username and password.
- The DoD military members and government personnel can do automatic self-registration for a JKO account if they have a CAC (Common Access Card) or VA Personal Identity Verification (VA PIV). They can go to https://jkodirect.jten.mil and select the option of “Login with my CAC / VA PIV” for completing their account profiles.
- Any individual that does not hold a CAC/VA PIV but has a military or government email account (those ending with .gov, .mil, nps.edu, or dodea.edu) can get a login and password account. They can request it via the available link on the JKO army login page, “Military/Government Personnel Registration”.
- They can ask for a sponsored account for those with no CACs/VA PIVs and government or military email accounts. They can click the available link on the login page, “NonGovernment Personnel/Sponsored Account Registration”.
As previously stated, JKO is accessible for 24 hours 7 days by any computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Additionally, all the JKO resources are available on two types of military classified and non-classified router networks.
1. Classified Network (SIPRNet)
The classified access uses the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network or SIPRNet. The authorized users can visit http://jko.jten.smil.mil for all information or resources under this category.
2. Unclassified Network (NIPRNet)
This type of military access employs the Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet). The authorized members can go to http://jko.jten.mil to obtain all information or resources belong to this category.
JKO is not only resourceful but also helpful, especially for Combatant Commands, Combat Support Agencies, the Services, and other DoD inter and joint agencies. There are also inter-government and multinational stakeholders as JKO customers.
JKO Help Desk
For further information about JKO login, account registration, and other related questions, you can send an email to [email protected]. Or, you can contact JKO Help Desk at CIV: 757-203-5654 or DSN: 668-5654.
By simply completing the JKO army login, all the DoD personnel and staff can access the web-based authoritative resources for joint learning, knowledge, readiness, and continuous career growth.