IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM OR CONSTRAINT DURING YOUR ARMY EES LOGIN, REFER TO THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION TO GET SOME HELPFUL SOLUTIONS.
Occasionally, accessing the Army EES on its portal does not run well as anticipated. You happen to face an unexpected problem while trying to reach out to the Army EES login page, for example. You can find some solutions from the available sections to troubleshoot any login constraint.
Pre-Access Problems and Solutions
1. The first common problem is related to the browsers you use to access the Army EES page.
When you are trying to access by using Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, immediate warnings will pop up. Some of those cautions are “The connection for this site is not secure”, “Connection is not private Error “, “Site Not Secure Error”, or “Certificate Error “.
The reason is that many Department of Defense webpages have a “self-secure” policy to protect military security. As a result, those browsers cannot recognize them.
The solution simply passes the warning and continues safely to click the advanced access to the Army EES login website. Moreover, it is better to use Chrome or Internet Explorer rather than Firefox as your browser.
2. The second common problem is related to the direct link.
There is a common complaint from the users that they fail to log into the Army EES through the direct link (https://evaluations.hrc.army.mil). The solution for this problem is as follow:
- The users can go to AKO, https://www.us.army.mil, through CAC.
- Re-access the EES link by opening the second tab of the page.
- Make sure that Adobe Reader has been installed and ready as the default PDF document viewer.
Other Troubleshooting Attempts
In addition to the above solutions, the following are different efforts you can pursue if you face a problem with Army EES login:
- The Caps Lock is on turn-off mode.
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you are connected before trying to re-access.
- The Virtual Private Network (VPN) is not highly recommended here.
- Find any cookies and cache in the web browser you use, then delete them.
- Follow the instructions if you forgot your password.
Army EES Login Helpdesk
If you still have a problem logging into the Army EES page, contact the Army HRC team at 1-888-ARMYHRC. You can also send an email to [email protected].
Or else, you can seek out help directly from the Army EES evaluation team for any policy or technical troubles. The contact is as follow:
- IT Assistance (HRC IT Service Desk)
Email: [email protected]
- • Policy Assistance
Email: usarmy.knox.hrc.mbx.tagd-[email protected]
You can write your email subject into either POLICY, IT, or PROFILE since it will put emails to a specifically designated mailbox. Don’t forget to attach a screenshot of the Army EES login trouble you are experiencing in your email.