YOU CAN REACH ARMY EES BY GOING TO THE EES ARMY LOGIN PAGE THROUGH THE HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND PORTAL. YOU NEED TO FOLLOWS SEVERAL STEPS TO DO SO.
Every member of the U.S. Army needs to undergo the Army Evaluation System as a mandatory form. The purpose is to obtain their performance appraisal. The results will affect their existing condition or lead to further professional development efforts. For this purpose, the authorized personnel has to log into the Army EES evaluation page. This action requires some steps and credentials to complete.
What to Know and Do First
As a part of the Department of Defense evaluation tools, the Evaluation Entry System (EES) requires some pre-access installations and credentials.
- You need to have several readers installed to download and obtain information about EES and how to use it.
- Be sure that you already install the DoD certificate and also a CAC reader on your personal computer.
- It is recommendable to install Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10 to your personal computer.
- Install or have the built-in ActivClient 18.104.22.168 (for Windows 10, 8.1, or 8) or 22.214.171.124 (for Windows 10).
- Frequently, you will have to adjust the setting while using internet explorer.
- You need to install Adobe Reader as most documents are in PDF form.
- The backlink in the HRC official website (https://evaluations.hrc.army.mil/) provides downloadable documents or videos of how to use the EES.
- It is better to read the documents and videos carefully beforehand.
Army EES Login Steps
The following are some steps you need to complete to log in to the Army EES of HRC evaluation system:
1. Visit the Army EES login portal page through the Army Human Resources Command website, https://evaluations.hrc.army.mil/.
2. Access the EES Army Evaluation System.
3. Be sure that you have an accessible DoD CAC Card and CAC Reader.
- Select the Digital Certificate tab and click “OK”.
- Select your appropriate and valid CAC card certificate.
- Select the “I agree to the terms of the User Agreement” tab and click “Accept Terms”.
4. Further navigation to different functions of EES:
- Main Menu. Two options are to return to “Home” or to log out from the system.
- Profiles. You can see your profile or others’ profiles that you are a delegate for.
- Training Resources for Army OER (Officer Evaluation Report) and NCOER (NonCommissioned Officer Evaluation Report): New OER Training and New NCOER Training.
- OER options.
- NCOER options.
Army EES is an evaluation reporting system for U.S. Army officers. They have to fill out the evaluation forms. The EES provides downloadable PDF documents and videos about how the system works. It is ideal for the performers to study that information before carefully following the steps for accessing the EES evaluation system.