WHEN ACCESSING THE ARMY DTS LOGIN PAGE, YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LOG IN. GET INFORMED WITH SOME LOGIN-RELATED POINTS BELOW
The Defense Travel System (DTS) allows you to manage your temporary duty (TDY) travel as an Army and knowing some details on how to log into the homepage is worth having. Keep in mind that you’ll need an authorized device to access it. Below is some information about the Army DTS Login page for you.
How To Create a DTS Account?
Before accessing the features offered in the Defense Travel System (DTS), you’ll need to create a DTS account. If this is your first time visiting the site, you might need to contact your supervisor to find out who the Defense Travel Administrator (DTA) is for your organization to inform you about the DTS account setup.
- Obtain a DTS account by accessing https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil.
- Additionally, obtain a PKI Certificate by going to https://public.cyber.mil to provide you service for identification and authentication through digital signature. You’ll need extra money to have it ranging from $109 to $249 for a year and three years period certificates respectively.
- Learn how to use the DTS site and make sure you are prepared with all documents you’ll need.
- Import/export partner DTA only. Some details might be confidential, so be certain with whom you’ve shared the information for your own account security.
How To Log Into The Site And Manage My Profile At Home?
Once obtained, your account can be used on the Army DTS Login page. You’re required to have an authorized device to have the access, but you can try this step if you’re at home and you need to check your profile urgently.
- Access DTS Homepage at https://www.defensetravel.osd.mil
- Find and click “Settings and More”.
- Select “Open with Internet Explorer”.
- Open Internet Explorer and view DTS.
You can also cancel your authorization by selecting Options on the DTS Dashboard. Then, click Cancel Trip next to it. On the dashboard, you are also able to activate another DTS profile by selecting your name and clicking Reset Profile (Figure 1). Once clicked, the screen views a notification asking whether or not you’re sure to reset your profile.
Thus, above are some key points that might help you access the Army DTS Login page. If you have issues during the registration process, like problems in making changes to your profile or facing a “Your account is locked or cannot be found…” notification, contact your DTA serving your organization. Hopefully, that would help you!