YOU CAN LOG INTO THE ARMY ATRRS WEBSITE EITHER BY USING AN ATRRS ACCOUNT OR AN AKO ACCOUNT. ONLY THEN YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE AVAILABLE ATRRS COURSES.
Army Training Requirements and Resources System—ATRRS—is a part of an online system managed by the U.S. Army that keeps military training records. It tracks course participation, class schedule management, class quota specification, or class seat reservations. The Army members need to log into the Army ATRRS website to join the designated courses.
There are some requirements before you can enter the ATRRS website or even access all the available courses.
First, you need an ATRRS account to log in and browse further the course catalog. You can go to the ATRSS website (https://www.atrrs.army.mil) and follow the registration instructions. Once you receive your ATRSS login ID, you have to print the ATRRS Password Receipt, sign it, and submit it to ITA Access Management Office. Otherwise, they will suspend your access account.
Second, you can also access the Army ATRRS website with your Army Knowledge Online (AKO) account. You can create and activate your existing account on the AKO official registration website (https://amid.us.army.mil/suite/pages/reg/startRegistration.ext). Follow the instructions to fill in all the required personal information.
Third, you can log in and access the Army ATTRS website only from a government computer (or a base associated computer or registered device).
Army ATRRS Website Login with an ATRRS Account
The following are the login steps to access the Army ATRRS with your available direct link account:
- Go and open the page: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/.
- On the login page, enter your ID, password, and access code.
- Select the fiscal year you wish to enroll.
- Input your school code.
- You can see and access the available course catalog.
Army ATRRS Website Login with an AKO Account
AKO account is perhaps the most common way for Army ATRSS website login. All of the Army members have this Army Knowledge Account (AKO). Here are the ATRSS login steps by using this account:
- Go to the AKO official web page: us.army.mil.
- Follow the hyperlink for AKO listed at the top of the page.
- Click the “I Accept” tab.
- Input your AKO username and password.
- Once logging in, you can access the ATTRS, Army Correspondence Course Program (ACCP), and Army Institute For Professional Development (AIPD).
- Click the “Self-Service” button.
- Select “My Education”.
Those are two ways of how to enter and access the Army ATRRS website. Sometimes, you will encounter a “No Client Certificate Presented” while you are logging in. This caution means you are not using a registered government computer or device.