ACCESSING THE ARMY ATRRS HOME PAGE CAN BE A BIT OF WORK IF YOU ARE NOT USING A REGISTERED GOVERNMENT DEVICE. THIS ARTICLE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU TO ACCESS IT.
As an upcoming student of the Army, you may encounter some problems accessing the system, which is the ATRRS. Do not worry, because this article will give you general information regarding the Army ATRRS home page and how to access it.
What is the ATRRS Home Page?
The ATRRS (Army Training Requirements and Resources System) home page is the default page that will appear on your screen when you enter the ATRRS website. The page itself contains a table of content. However, in this case, https://www.atrrs.army.mil will show the latest news and quick links. The quick links section at the middle of the page has four (4) options, ATRRS Portals, Course Catalog, Individual Training Record, and Training Tracker.
From the home page, you are also able to get online help at the top bar of the page if you have any trouble navigating the website or if you want to ask about something that you cannot find the answer to it.
If you are somehow unable to access the website, no need to panic. This is mostly because the browsers you’re using to access the website have marked it as an unsafe site. Why? Because the site monitors the activity that you are doing, and you have to agree or give your consent about it before using it.
How to Access ATRRS Home Page?
To access the army ATRRS home page you will need to do it on a government-registered device or computer. However, if there are none in your area or you need to access it immediately, there is still a way to access it. Here is how you do it.
- Go to https://militarycac.com/dodcerts.htm
- Download the InstallRoot provided on the page. It will download and install the DoD (Department of Defense) certificates needed by your browser to access the ATRRS home page or other military websites.
- Close all your browsers, and install the program in your preferred Windows folder.
- Open the browser, and you will be able to access it as long as you are in the USA (using a US-based connection).
- If you are trying to access it from outside of the USA for some reason, use a trusted VPN service and chose a US server.
That concludes the information regarding the army ATRRS home page and how to access it. If you are using your CAC to log in, then it would be most likely that you have already installed the certificates on your computer. Hope this article helps you!